These are dishes you could find at any Louisiana party or special gathering.
- Chicken n’ Sausage Gumbo – a traditional louisiana cross between soup and rice and gravy.
- Chicken n’ Sausage Jambalaya- rice chicken and sausage with cajun herbs and spices slow cooked in stock. Delicious!
- BBQ Shrimp n’ Grits – Large shrimp gently cooked in home made creole BBQ cream sauce served over organic brown rice grits.
Louisiana Comfort A selection of dishes served for dinner in cajun homes.
- Red n’ Rice – Slow cooked red beans with spicy sausage served over jasmine rice.
- Shrimp Creole- tender shrimp cooked in a spicy bright homemade tomato sauce served over jasmine rice.
- Crawfish Etouffe – this is a luscious creamy dish with crawfish tails and veggies and spices served over jasmine rice.
- Smothered Collards- local greens cooked in lard, garlic, and onions.
French Influence A menu that covers some of the most delicious french techniques.
- Crawfish Bisque – a creamy flavorful soup with crawfish tails and brandy.
- Eggs Benedict – poached eggs, served over sauted greens, and fried potatoes with hollandaise sauce.
- Beef Bourguignon- a class french dish of braised beef.
Thai Technique a selection a dishes that capture the beauty of thai cooking.
- Coconut soup with chicken and mushrooms- An aromatic staple of Thai cooking. Salty, Spicy, Sour and soothing. So delicious.
- Massaman Curry with Pork and Potatoes – Named the most popular curry in the world, this dish lives up to it’s reputation. Sweet & savory perfectly balance in this thick lovely sauce.
- Pad Thai w/ Chicken – this is perhaps the most widely known dish from Thailand. This noodle stir fry represents all the aspects of Thai cooking in one plate.
All classes are held at Bonte Creperie & Cafe located in the heart of downtown Lake Charles at 709 Ryan St. Lake Charles LA, 70601. Class prices:
- 1-4 students = $ 200- held at Bonte Creperie & Cafe
- 5-6 students = $ 275 – held at Bonte Creperie & Cafe
- 5 – 15 students = $ 55 per person – held at Bonte Creperie & Cafe
- Price includes recipes, groceries, and a four course amazing meal plus take home extras!
- Please enter the first letter of the class you wish to redeem your gift certificate for.
- For the Cajan Classic Class enter the letter C followed by your gift certificate number
- For Louisiana Comfort Class enter the letter L followed by your gift certificate number
- For the French Influence Class enter the letter F followed by your gift certificate number
- For Thai Technique Class enter the letter T followed by your gift certificate number