These are dishes you could find at any Louisiana party or special gathering.
- Crawfish Boiled Shrimp – Fresh whole shrimp boiled in a flavor stock of spices, onions, lemons, garlic, and butter!
- Chicken n’ Sausage Gumbo – a traditional louisiana cross between soup and rice and gravy.
- Chicken n’ Sausage Jambalaya- rice chicken and sausage with cajun herbs and spices slow cooked in stock. Delicious!
- BBQ Shrimp n’ Grits – Large shrimp gently cooked in home made creole BBQ cream sauce served over organic brown rice grits.
Louisiana Comfort Class
A selection of dishes served for dinner in cajun homes.
- Red n’ Rice – Slow cooked red beans with spicy sausage served over jasmine rice.
- Shrimp Creole- tender shrimp cooked in a spicy bright homemade tomato sauce served over jasmine rice.
- Crawfish Etouffe – this is a luscious creamy dish with crawfish tails and veggies and spices served over jasmine rice.
- Smothered Collards- local greens cooked in lard, garlic, and onions.
A menu that covers some of the most delicious french techniques.
- Crawfish Bisque – a creamy flavorful soup with crawfish tails and brandy.
- Eggs Benedict – poached eggs, served over sauted greens, and fried potatoes with hollandaise sauce.
- Beef Bourguignon- a class french dish of braised beef.
All classes are held at Thai Fresh Coffee Bar and Restaurant located just south of downtown at 909 W Mary St. Austin TX, 78704.
- 1-2 students = $ 250 – held at Thai Fresh
- 3-4 students = $ 300 – held at Thai Fresh
- 5 – 15 students = $ 70 per person – held at Thai Fresh
- Price includes recipes, groceries, and a four course amazing meal plus take home extras!